Live Webcast & Streaming Video
What's a Webcast?
A webcast uses streaming video media technology to capture your events and distribute them across the web to many simultaneous listeners/viewers.
Similarly sometimes a webcast is referred to as a 'Webinar'. All this means is during a streaming video webcast/webinar the presenter of the webcast can take questions or polls from the viewing audience thus allowing for dual way interactivity. These features are available on all three Webtron Webcast packages AGM, Training and Events.
A webcast may either be distributed live or recorded and made available by Webtron's 24/7 Video on Demand service.
Please note a webcast is not the same as web conferencing. A webcast is one to many while web conferencing is many to many. All Webtron webcasts are professionally filmed.
A Webtron webcast features the following benefits:
- Webtron provides an 'end to end' webcast solution
- Professionally filmed and produced
- No need to invest in any license, software or hardware
- As simple as 'clicking' on a URL we provide you
- One message can be distributed to audience
- Reduce travel time and costs
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Low-cost remote location available
- Flexible time and venue
- Less cost than traditional broadcast
- Easy reach target audience group
- Available worldwide
- Can be replayed via video on demand 24/7
Webtron will professionally film, produce and deliver your webcast 'end to end'. We deliver tailored webcast packages designed to ensure quality, reliability, functionality and 'ease of use' simplicity for viewers. Webtron film crews travel up and down Australia on a weekly basis webcasting all sorts of interesting events. Below are some of the more popular categories.
Webtron is a professional company offering quality live webcasting solutions. Our services include following components:
- Professionally filmed and produced 'end to end'
- Customized dedicated web pages for your events (including customized media console)
- Synchronised slides
- Interactive Q&A component (Optional on some packages)
- Webcast feeds can be recorded and archived on dedicated video server for replay 24/7
- De-brief pack (copy of media, statistics showing audience figures & viewing trends)
- Podcast/Vodcast (Optional)
- Secure Login