Webtron has a decade of experience in delivering high quality professionally streamed Webcast and Webinar to many medium and large companies, and various Australian Government organisations.
Webtron will provide everything that is needed to conduct a live webcast, so there is no need to install software, hardware or worry about licenses.
When webcasting events, AGM’s, seminars, training, a product launch or conferences, we make them easily accessible to you and your viewers.
Webtron also provides an online archive service to help maximise your return on investment. Your valuable webcast content can then be distributed or shared via video on demand, as long as you wish.
Think of your content as a valuable resource for your organisation.
How does a webcast work?
We understand that mobile devices are something that people rely on heavily and use on a daily basis, so we have integrated Apple iOS mobile plus Android tablet and phone streaming to all event webcasts, which are accessible live or on demand.
We Offer Multi-format Webcasting Options
Here are some of the features of a Webtron Webcast and Webinar:
- Professionally filmed and with an onsite cameraman and webcast engineer
- Custom company branding and logo
- Instream synchronised PowerPoint slide presentations or video presentations
- Access anywhere and anytime
- Apple iOS (iPhone & iPad) + Android tablet and phone streaming
- Interactive Q & A chat facility or Twitter feed
- Online archiving for future reference
- Our webcasting production crew travel Australia wide
- Public or Secure Private viewing options
- Secure and robust server infrastructure
- Post production editing options
- Multiple camera feed options
- Webcasting production crew travel Australia wide
For your next Webcast or Webinar event, we can help you customise your presentation to your needs. Ask us how.