Maybe you’re a person who’s been considering a website for your business for some time now. Or maybe it’s never crossed your mind at all. Some people insist that their businesses don’t need websites; but when looking at the big picture, a website isn’t for your business, it’s for your customers.
So at Webtron, we’ve come up with some KILLER* reasons to bring your business online:
1. Customers are looking for your business, but they can’t find you. If you were a customer driving around looking for a ********, after some time, natural human instinct is to eventually give up and go elsewhere. In this day and age, there is nothing more frustrating than not being able to find a business online. Customers want something branded and simplified; something that sells the business on its own – and unfortunately an online Yellow Pages generic listing isn’t going to cut it. If your brand, they will simply go somewhere else.
2. Customers are finding your competition. And so, after you haven’t found your ********, you continue down the road to another *** you passed not too long ago. It might not be the original *** you were looking for, but it’s definitely close enough.
3. It’s the cheapest and most efficient way to sell your products and services. A website can be thought of as a digital storefront; a place to display, promote and sell your products. Think of it as a storefront with one salesperson who works 24/7 (without getting tired – bonus!) and without the need to pay the extra rent.
4. Promote your business to a global market. Now it’s one thing to have a storefront in one physical location. But it’s another thing to have a storefront that is accessible to anyone in the world. And if you think about it, that’s a pretty amazing thing to have.
7. Find out what your customers are looking for. Modern day Internet reporting allows you to figure out what your customers are interested in on your website, based on what they’re clicking on, and how long they’re spending on each page. Use this informatino to tailor your market offerings to ******/
10. Webtron is here to help you build it. ****** “The great thing about building a website is that you don’t have to be the expert and you aren’t going to do it alone” ©
Your website isn’t for you, it’s for your customers ©