Webtron has a decade of experience in delivering high quality professionally streamed Webcast and Webinar to many medium and large companies, and various Australian Government organisations.
We provide the tools whilst you run the show
You won’t need to instal any software, buy any hardware, or worry about licences because Webtron will supply everything necessary to do a live webcast.
We make webcasting conferences, AGMs, seminars, training sessions, product launches, and other events simple for you and your audience.
For you to get the most out of your investment, Webtron also offers an online archiving service. Then, for as long as needed, video on demand can be used to distribute or share your priceless webcast content.
Consider your content to be an important resource for your business.
Understanding a webcast
We understand that mobile devices are something that people rely on heavily and use on a daily basis, so we have integrated Apple iOS mobile plus Android tablet and phone streaming to all event webcasts, which are accessible live or on demand.
Multi-format Webcasting Options
Here are some of the features of a Webtron Webcast and Webinar:
- Professionally filmed and with an onsite cameraman and webcast engineer
- Custom company branding and logo
- Instream synchronised PowerPoint slide presentations or video presentations
- Access anywhere and anytime
- Apple iOS (iPhone & iPad) + Android tablet and phone streaming
- Interactive Q & A chat facility or Twitter feed
- Online archiving for future reference
- Our webcasting production crew travel Australia wide
- Public or Secure Private viewing options
- Secure and robust server infrastructure
- Post production editing options
- Multiple camera feed options
For your next Webcast or Webinar event, we can help you customise your presentation to your needs. Ask us how.