Webcast Your Events
Webtron can professionally webcast your media presentation over the Internet in real time using streaming technology to distribute a single content source to many simultaneous viewers. We have an experienced team of industry audio visual webcast professionals at your disposal for filming in Portland, Victoria and beyond.
Your webcast can be distributed live or on demand and with real time audio, video, slides and social media integration.
You're in safe hands
Webtron has many years experience delivering high quality professionally streamed webcasts to corporates and Australian government organisations. Our usual webcast events include:
- Press conference webcast
- Announcement webcast
- Conference webcast
- Training webcast
- Product launch webcast
- Corporate AGM webcast
- Seminar webcast
Webtron will provide everything that is needed to conduct a live webcast, so there is no need for viewers to install software, hardware or worry about licenses. We take care of everything.
Webtron also provides an online archive service to help maximise your return on investment. Your valuable webcast content can then be distributed or shared via video on demand, as long as you wish. Think of your content as a valuable resource for your organisation.
Webcast to computers and mobile devices
Experienced, talented and professional
Why choose us?
- Our experienced and talented team of webcast professionals are Melbourne based
- Professionally filmed with an onsite cameraman and webcast engineer
- Webcast live or webcast video on demand
- Custom page colours, branding and logos
- Synchronised PowerPoint slide presentations or video presentations
- Access anywhere and anytime
- Apple mobile iOS streaming
- Interactive Q & A chat facility or Twitter feed
- Online archiving for future reference
- Our on the ground crew travels Australia wide to webcast events
For your next Webcast or Webinar event we can help you customise your presentation to your needs. Ask us how on 1300 932 876. With services available in Portland, Victoria and across Australia, it couldn't be easier.
This video from Walmart, USA, showcases the power of omni-marketing in a brief sales pitch of their current sale. It … Read More
Using an online auction for selling your assets I used to be the grumpiest shopper in town, no matter what … Read More
New Sydney Machinery Website for DWL Check out the brand new Sydney machinery website for DWL Machinery who are based in … Read More