Webcast Your Events
Webtron can professionally webcast your media presentation over the Internet in real time using streaming technology to distribute a single content source to many simultaneous viewers. We have an experienced team of industry audio visual webcast professionals at your disposal for filming in Irymple, Victoria and beyond.
Your webcast can be distributed live or on demand and with real time audio, video, slides and social media integration.
You're in safe hands
Webtron has many years experience delivering high quality professionally streamed webcasts to corporates and Australian government organisations. Our usual webcast events include:
- Press conference webcast
- Announcement webcast
- Conference webcast
- Training webcast
- Product launch webcast
- Corporate AGM webcast
- Seminar webcast
Webtron will provide everything that is needed to conduct a live webcast, so there is no need for viewers to install software, hardware or worry about licenses. We take care of everything.
Webtron also provides an online archive service to help maximise your return on investment. Your valuable webcast content can then be distributed or shared via video on demand, as long as you wish. Think of your content as a valuable resource for your organisation.
Webcast to computers and mobile devices
Experienced, talented and professional
Why choose us?
- Our experienced and talented team of webcast professionals are Melbourne based
- Professionally filmed with an onsite cameraman and webcast engineer
- Webcast live or webcast video on demand
- Custom page colours, branding and logos
- Synchronised PowerPoint slide presentations or video presentations
- Access anywhere and anytime
- Apple mobile iOS streaming
- Interactive Q & A chat facility or Twitter feed
- Online archiving for future reference
- Our on the ground crew travels Australia wide to webcast events
For your next Webcast or Webinar event we can help you customise your presentation to your needs. Ask us how on 1300 932 876. With services available in Irymple, Victoria and across Australia, it couldn't be easier.
What is Google Analytics? Google Analytics is a system that tracks your website visitors and their activity on your website. … Read More
Jim’s Mowing website designed and built by Webtron Trust is an important factor when it comes to building new websites. … Read More
Microsites Those new to the internet, or those who have recently began to run their own business, can be somewhat … Read More